Remote position | SaaS sales
Gauge is hiring an account manager to lead our transition from founder-led sales to a full sales operation. As our founding sales hire, you will be responsible for nurturing relationships and finding creative ways to make Gauge a must-have for a broad range of brands, organizations and potential customers. You will identify opportunities to enhance or adapt our product, and new ways to talk about how Gauge delivers both social and business benefit. The right candidate will be determined, creative, fun to be around, and energized by building from the ground up.
Recently honored in Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas, Gauge is a fast-growing, Black-owned tech start-up helping brands and organizations build initiatives, campaigns, products and programs that matter. Our technology gives subscribers direct access to the insights of 12,000+ diverse, leading voices to inform their highest-stakes decisions. Just 18 months since launch, we currently work with some of the country’s leading brands: Snapchat, P&G, Sephora, Target, CVS Health, and others.
- Lead demos and secure new partnerships
- Identify new sectors and potential buyers, and create compelling messaging to engage
- Nurture relationships and find creative ways to make Gauge products work for a complex array of customers
- Understand prospects’ needs to help achieve their strategic goals through Gauge
- Recommends product enhancements or adjustments based on sales calls and competitive landscape
- Work with our Client Management and Product teams to make sure subscribers have the best possible experience
- Manage relationships with our lead generation firm to optimize outreach and increase total leads
- Build processes
- Identify and implement CRM platform
- Oversee seamless hand-off to Client team
- 3+ years experience in Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Consulting or related field
- Experience discovering and closing sales opportunities and building client relationships
- Experience successfully managing a pipeline to achieve revenue targets
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in issues around diversity, equity, inclusivity, and the current landscape of CSR/ social impact initiatives
- Preference for experience selling SaaS relevant to marketing, research, communications or DEI
We are committed to building a team as diverse as the communities we represent. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations, so we can make sure these are addressed confidentially, and with care. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We are committed to Gauge being a place where people thrive. Benefits include:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Remote work, with home office stipend
- Dynamic, small, supportive team based with ample opportunity to grow
- Occasional travel, once health and safety allow
How to Apply
Send us your cover letter and resume at: email@example.com.